Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

Hello, Lovelies!

I figured, whats the use of starting a blog, if your users don't kow anything about you, or don't understand you? So, here are some things about me!

-The 2010-2011 school year, will be my Freshman year of High School.
-I love music
-I beleive in God, and Jesus. (I'm Christian)
-I love acting and singing
-I love France
-Love is an important thing to me
-I love the lyrics of Taylor Swift songs
-Favorite movie: Forrest Gump
-Favorite TV show: Glee
-Style Inspirations: Leighton Meester, Lauren Conrad, Taylor Swift

Read More!>>

Alright, now that your know a little more about me, I will share with you some cool stuff.

I just joined Polyvore, a website where you can make little collages of oufits that you design yourself! Mix and match a whole bunch of different things from a bunch of online stores. (Try it out *here* ) Then click Register! :) Type what your looking for in the search box. :) It's a pretty amazing website, that many fashion gurus and websites use. Like, College Fashion, for instance. Which is another awesome website.

I'm heading off to the coast here in a week, and I'm packing a bunch of my outfits that I'd like to post on this blog, to show my style. But for now, I'll show you my very first simple outfit I created on Polyvore this afternoon.


This outfit costs $109.80
(But its awfully cute!)




-Hearts-
ActDRESSUP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a response? I wanna hear!: